Theo Badger, ND
Dr. Theo Badger loves working with people and helping them on their journey of health! He believes that the doctor’s role is simple: to lend a helping hand when needed and to be a guide through physical, emotional, and spiritual obstacles when things get stuck. Even with the best of efforts, it is easy for us to get lost in our own health problems. Everyone needs guidance at some point, and the doctor’s job is to be there for you. Time spent with a practitioner should be time spent establishing vitality and promoting happiness, and everything else is secondary to that. It is so easy to overlook this in modern medicine.
As a naturopathic physician and a licensed acupuncturist, Dr. Theo takes a very holistic approach to health and disease. Our bodies are an intricate and interconnected system, and should be treated as such. Emotional issues can manifest as physical ailments, and vice versa. Rather than treating disease as a collection of independently existing symptoms, the best medicine addresses the body and the mind as a single entity and allows the body to heal from the inside out.
- Sensitive Patients – Dr. Theo is one himself, so he knows how it feels to be on the other side of the table.
- Digestive Issues – Constipation, Diarrhea, IBS, SIBO, GERD, Celiac disease, Functional digestive insufficiencies. I have worked with a lot of digestive issues in the past.
- Detoxification – Heavy metal remediation, “Sludge” from poor lifestyle and dietary choices, General elimination support
- Mental/Emotional/Spiritual Health – Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Grief, Anger
- Hormonal imbalances – Thyroid disease, Adrenal imbalances, Men’s health
- Insomnia and Sleep Issues
- Allergies – Seasonal allergies, General energetic sensitivities, Digestive intolerances
- Sports injuries – Athletic performance support
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- National College of Natural Medicine, Portland, OR
Bachelor of Arts
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
State of Washington, Naturopathic Physician
- #NT 60720905
State of Washington, Licensed Acupuncturist
- #AC 60720897
State of Oregon, Naturopathic Physician
State of Oregon, Licensed Acupuncturist
- #AC 179544