Ariel Mastrich, ND
Dr. Ariel Mastrich was born in New York and transplanted to the west coast years later. It was in Oregon, where she first discovered naturopathic medicine and holistic health care. She was introduced to herbal medicine and homeopathy, which showed her the body's amazing ability to heal itself without pharmaceuticals. This piqued her interest in natural medicine and started her journey towards becoming a physician. Dr. Mastrich earned her Bachelors of Science in Sports Medicine & Biomedical Science from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado. Afterwards, she returned to Oregon to obtain her Naturopathic Medical Degree.
Dr. Mastrich earned her Naturopathic medical degree from the National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) in Portland, Oregon. While attending NCNM, her passion for nutrition and botanical medicine allowed her to develop into a practitioner who strives to find the cause of the body's suffering and develop strategies to bring the body back to a state of balance. Prior to becoming a Naturopathic Physician, she had spent years in nursing, fostering compassion, patience, and honing communication skills to help relate to patients and their specific health needs.
Dr. Ariel loves working with children and their parents &/or guardians, in discussing current health issues, regular well-child physical exams, discussing vaccinations and working towards individualized health care for each & every child.
Dr. Mastrich is a primary care physician who also works in adjunct with other primary care physicians to help her patients achieve their optimal health and wellness. Dr. Ariel enjoys working with pediatrics and their families to help children grow and develop. From well child checks from 4 weeks on, she helps parents treat the common childhood illnesses using naturopathic modalities. She enjoys using IV therapy, botanical medicine, homeopathy, and nutritional counseling, as well as lifestyle counseling modalities, to help shape a path of wellness for her patients. She believes that prevention is the best form of medicine, and she will work hard to keep chronic diseases at bay.
Whether you suffer from a chronic condition, an acute illness or would like to obtain wellness and prevent disease down the road, Dr. Mastrich can help you achieve your health goals.
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- National College of Natural Medicine, Portland, OR
Bachelor of Science
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- Minored in Biomedical Science
- 1 yr Women’s Health Internship
- International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP)- Fundamentals (April 2012)
- International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP)- Advanced IV (October 2014)
- International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP)- Anti-Aging (May 2018)
State of Washington, Naturopathic Physician
State of Oregon, Naturopathic Physician
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (WANP)
- Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians (PedANP)
- Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians (OANP)